If you are a lottery player, you have probably heard about the amazing lotteries that are available in Australia. The land Down Under has a horde of games to offer to lottery fans every single day of the week, which makes things very exciting. The very first lottery of the week is conducted on Monday and is known as the Monday Lotto, which can be played in different territories and states in the country. It was initially launched as a game only for New South Wales with its first draw held in 1979. It began to expand in 2006 and spread to Western Australia as well.
In 2013, it was introduced in Queensland as the Gold Lotto whereas it is referred to as the X Lotto in South Australia. This lottery game provides a Division 1 prize of $1 million to every winner, up to four winners. However, occasional ‘superdraws’ are also conducted on Monday night, which have a Division 1 prize pool of $5 million. Playing the Monday Lotto is very easy, rewarding and fun for lottery players. Even if you have never played a lottery game before, you will have absolutely no trouble in picking up the rules of this game.
For Oz Lotto, Tattslotto & More Australian Lotto Results go to https://oz-lotto.net [Tattslotto Results] website.
The balls are numbered from 1 to 45 and you are required to choose six numbers, which means the Monday Lotto follows the classic 6/45 format. The six numbers, along with two supplementary numbers, are drawn every Monday night. Yes, a total of eight numbers are drawn and matching six numbers will win you the jackpot. There are five other prize divisions in the Monday Lotto and the right combination of regular and supplementary numbers can help players in winning them. The draw for this lottery game is held on Monday night at 8:30 pm AEST or 9:30 pm AEDT. Entries for a draw are closed an hour before it is conducted.
It is best to familiarize yourself with the rules of the Monday Lotto before you decide to participate in it. There are not many that exist and are easy to understand. The first thing you should know is that you need to be at least 18 years of age in order to legally play this game in Australia. The good news is that there is no geographical restriction that you have to face when you wish to play the Monday Lotto. You can be in any part of Australia or even in any other part of the world and can still play it.
This has become possible with various online websites and concierge websites that enable you to play the lottery game of your choice, no matter where you are and the same applies to Australia Monday Lotto. As a matter of fact, you can also sign up for a subscription service that will allow you to enter multiple draws of the Monday Lotto without having to purchase a ticket each time.
Even if you forget, you will be automatically entered in the next draw, which can be quite convenient. Nevertheless, it is essential for you to check up on the rules about claiming your prize.
While you will be informed via email by the online lottery service if you have won anything, there is a time duration during which the prize can be claimed. In some areas, you can claim it in one year from the date of the year whereas others require you to claim your winnings within six months or they will be forfeit. The upside of winning the Monday Lotto Australia is that your winnings are not taxable in the country and are paid out as a lump sum without any deductions.
Monday is often regarded as the most tedious day of the week, but the Monday Lotto can make this long day a great one. The game has to offer six prize divisions to the participants. While there is no rollover option for this lottery in case the jackpot is not claimed, the prizes are still considerable to make it an interesting game. Let’s take a look at the prizes, odds and what you have to do to win them:
- The First Division prize is a guaranteed $1 million for four winners and can be won by matching six numbers. This means that four people can win up to $1 million each. If there are more than four winners, the sum of $4 million is equally distributed amongst them. The odds of this happening are 1 in 8,145,060.
- The Second Division prize is 4.5% of the prize pool and can be won by matching five main numbers and 1 or both of the supplementary numbers. The odds of winning this prize are 1 in 678,755.
- The Third Division prize can be won by matching five numbers in the main draw and will help you win 7% of the prize pool. The odds of this happening are 1 in 36,689.
- The Fourth Division prize has odds of 1 in 733 and is 19.5% of the prize pool. You just have to match four main numbers in order to take it home.
- The Fifth Division prize is 27% of the prize pool and you need to match 3 main as well as 1 or both supplementary numbers. The odds of winning this one are 1 in 297.
- The Sixth Division prize can be taken home if you match 1 or 2 main numbers plus both supplementary numbers, the odds of which are 1 in 144. The prize that you can win is 42% of the total prize pool.
As lottery is a game of chance, there is no guaranteed way of winning it. However, you can definitely tilt the odds in your favor by selecting a game with great odds such as the Monday Lotto. There is a 1 in 85 chance of winning any prize, which are some amazing overall odds. Plus, you should play consistently because the more you play, the better your chances of winning. Playing random numbers through quick picks can also work in some cases and you just might win the Monday Lotto jackpot.
Follow this link to start playing Australia Monday Lotto online today:
Monday Lotto [https://www.lottosend.com/australia-monday-lotto]
Many high paying affiliate programs and affiliate networks offer Monday Lotto and other lottery game affiliate programs. Learn all about these lottery affiliate programs at our website today.